Every Representative who is in attendance at the NOLA national will receive 3 pts for every credit repair order that they or their customers place between 9/15/2017 – 2/7/2018!
Existing Representatives will earn 50% of any Quick Start bonus earned by any representative they personally enroll between 9/15-9/30!
ET in 30 Quick Start Bonuses:
2 QIMRs + 12 customer points in 30 days = $250
(Sponsor and Enroller will each receive $62.50)
3 QIMRs + 15 customer points in 30 days = $400
(Sponsor and Enroller will each receive $100)
4 QIMRs + 20 customer points in 30 days = $600
(Sponsor and Enroller will each receive $150)
5 QIMRs + 25 customer points in 30 days = $1,000
(Sponsor and Enroller will each receive $250)
- This includes all four levels of the QuickStart Bonus, as well as any “second chance” 60 day QuickStart Bonuses earned within the enrolled rep’s first 60 days. (ex: If the enrolled rep earns a $250 ET in 30 day QuickStart, the sponsor and enroller will each receive $62.50. If the enrolled rep earns a $125 ET in 60 day QuickStart, the sponsor and enroller will each receive $32.50)
- The newly enrolled representative will get their ENTIRE QuickStart bonus if earned within the first 30 or 60 days. The sponsor and enroller split is in addition to the QuickStart bonus that will be paid out.
- Only 1 Pioneer Kit will count towards a QuickStart bonus.
- VIMRs will NOT count towards a QuickStart bonus.
- Bonuses will be held for a minimum of 10 days from the qualification date to ensure all qualifications are maintained and Active prior to payout.
- All online orders must be submitted and received by the 5LINX Corporate Office by 11:59 pm your local time zone on 9/30/2017 to count towards this promotion.
- All promotions are governed by the 5LINX Statement of Policies and Procedures.
Be in attendance in NOLA and receive 1 attendance point!
- The attendance point will count as a residual customer point, count towards IMR qualifications, QuickStart bonuses & organizational points!
- Only reps that physically purchased a ticket and attended the NOLA event will receive 1 customer point.
- Only 1 customer point will awarded per RIN#.
For a limited time only receive special event pricing and up to 5 points when purchasing NOLA International Event Tickets during this time!
1st Ticket: $129 & 2 customer points
2nd Ticket: $119 & 2 customer points
3rd Ticket: $109 & 1 customer points
- These will count as temporary customer points and will fall off at the end of the NOLA International event.
- These will not count as residual customer points.
- Reps within their first 30 days can purchase tickets for $99.95!
- Only the first 3 tickets will be awarded points.
Acquire 3 or more XOOM Energy customers between 9/1/17-10/31/17 and you can earn up to $400!!
3-4 Customers= $50
5-9 Customers= $100
- Qualifying XOOM orders must be enrolled between 9/1/17-10/31/17.
- All orders must be ACTIVE to qualify.
- Qualifying orders must be active by 11/21/17 to qualify.
- US residential & small commercial accounts qualify.
- Eligible participants who have acquired 3 to 4 qualifying orders will be awarded $50, 5 to 9 qualifying orders will be awarded $100, and 10 or more qualifying orders will be awarded $400.
- Payouts will disburse in the December 15th residual run for those that qualify.
- $250 one-time bounty promo is only good on leads that activate with the POYNT system
- This is a $69.99/per month service
- Merchant is signing a 48-month contract
- Fixed Commercial CV of $5
- 2 customer points
- Not to be included in any other Payment Solutions offers
We will be putting these requirements into effect for all new and existing representatives!
To become a qualified ED a representative needs 20 Personal Customer Points
- 60 customer points within your entire organization these includes your personal customer points.
- 20% of the 60 organizational points have to be from services.
- For structure, this position needs 4 separate lines of Qualified IMR and 2 separate lines of a qualified ET
To become a qualified ND a representative needs 25 Personal Customer Points
- 350 customer points within your entire organization these includes your personal customer points.
- 20% of the 350 organizational points have to be from services.
- For structure, this position needs 6 separate lines of Qualified IMR and 3 separate lines of a qualified ED
To become a qualified SVP a representative needs 25 Personal Customer Points
- 1,500 customer points within your ND, ND Gen1 organization these includes your personal customer points.
- 20% of the 2,000 organizational points have to be from services.
- For structure, this position needs 8 separate lines of Qualified IMR and 3 separate lines of a qualified ND
- Order a minimum of 10 TeeVee Boxes and you can be entered into the Free TeeVee Box Replacement Program.
- Receive five(5) free devices each time you acquire five new TeeVee customers once those customers have been billed a second month.
- CLICK HERE to download the form and send into rep services for processing. You can email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 585-359-0233
- All orders for Hi5 Fuel will be $10 off the regular price, plus double points!
- Hi5 Fuel subscription sale price is $19.95. This price will last the lifetime of the subscription.
- Hi5 Fuel one-time sale price is $29.95.
- Each unit of Hi5 Fuel ordered during the promo period will receive 1 extra customer point, making it 2 points.
- Discount price and double points apply to all new orders and existing subscription orders.
- All online orders must be submitted and received by the 5LINX Corporate Office by 11:59 pm your local time zone on September 30, 2017 to count towards this promotion.
Receive a Bonus for qualifying a new representative in your Open-line!
- All representatives must be submitted in the same calendar month and qualified by their 30th day to count towards this bonus.
- Your RIN# qualifying for the bonuses must have at least 1 Active TeeVee customer to receive appropriate payout.
- The bonus will be paid 15 days after the final representative’s CAB has been paid.
- You can only receive 2 position payouts. For example if you’re a qualified ND, you can only earn ET & ND bonuses. If you’re a qualified SVP, you can only earn ET & SVP bonuses.
- All representatives used towards this promotion must maintain their qualifications as well for the bonus to pay out.
- Only new representatives that enroll in US apply towards the OL bonus.
$2,500 is the max payout for ET, $8,000 is the max payout for ED, $17,500 is the max payout for ND and $30,000 is the max payout for SVP.
Receive 2 points and take home $300 for every Home Security customer!
- All credit approved packages submitted from 9/1-9/30/2017 will receive a $300 bounty payout when a monitoring service is added. (Excludes $19.99 offer)
2 total points will be given for each order.
- Must be installed within fourteen (14) days from the date the security system is shipped.
- $50 application fee & shipping cost is no longer required from the customer!
- Restrictions apply. Some Commercial and Business offers may not qualify for promotional offer.
- Payout is based on contract signed date and NOT submission date.
- Bounties will be provided for approved, signed and installed contracts that include monitoring.
- Copper Broadband & Copper Cellular qualify for points and bounty.
- Copper Landline – “$19.99” Monitoring & DCS Sales (FICO credit score less than 625) will not receive the $300 Bounty or bonus points.
- Orders must be placed from designated 5LINX toll free number and have proper RIN number for points and bounty payment
- Standard thirty-six month monitoring agreement required with approved credit.
- Must be a U.S. resident. Applicable taxes and fees not included. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Customer must install and activate security system within 7 days of receipt. Offer subject to change. Not available to existing Protect America customers. Other restrictions apply. Promotional offers only available to customers who qualify based on credit worthiness. Customers who do not qualify will not receive promotional offers and may be required to pay an additional connection fee. A $300 commission will be paid for each credit qualifying sale. Offer valid 9/1-9/30/2017 5LINX Home Security is not a home security company. 5Linx Home Security is an authorized Independent Referral Agent of Protect America, Inc. Point distribution and tracking are the responsibility of 5Linx. Service provided in all 50 states. Void where prohibited. Protect America, Inc, 3800 Quick Hill Road, Building 1-100, Austin, TX 78728. 1-800-951-5111. Licenses: AL: 12-027; AR: E 2001-0538; AZ: ROC114856 (L-67), ROC114855 (C-12); CA: ACO 4115; DE: 06-204; FL: EG13000437; GA: LVA205875; IA: AC-0081; IL: 127-001092; LA: F492; MD: 107-1657; MI: 8714 Huckleberry Lane, Lansing MI. 48917. Lic #3601202409; Licensed by the Alarm Systems Licensing Board of the State of North Carolina NC: 635-CSA; NJ: Burglar alarm and fire alarm bus. Lic. #34BF00023700; NM: 60519; PA: PA023169; SC: BAC 5432, FAC 3104; TN: 00000265; TX: B16272, ACR-1204; UT: 345548-6501; VA: 11-3129; WA: PROTEAI962LD; WV: WV032962;MS: 15005347; OK: 739
For every Pioneer Kit purchased you will receive 5 FREE IMR Enrollment promo codes!
- The FREE IMR promo code will give you the initial $249 enrollment fee for FREE. Anything selected for purchase in addition during sign up will have to be paid for.
- The FREE rep will NOT count towards an Open line Bonus.
- The FREE rep will NOT pay out a CAB.
- The FREE rep will count towards position qualifications.
- The FREE rep is eligible for their 30 day QuickStart bonus, but will NOT count towards a paid reps Existing QuickStart Bonus.
- The FREE rep will NOT count towards the ND/SVP alternative qualifications promotion.
- The FREE IMR will not receive a $100 off 50 Days of Blaze promotional code.
- Only 1 FREE IMR promo code can be used towards any QuickStart Bonus.
- The FREE IMR promo code will be valid for 1 full year before expiring.
- The FREE IMR promo codes must be redeemed via your VO.
FREE with 10 on TeeVee!
Acquire 10 direct Teevee orders and receive FREE service!
All 10 orders must be placed under the same RIN# to qualify.
All orders must be in good standings(ACTIVE) and billing each month to qualify towards the FREE service.
Everyone is eligible for FREE with 10.
Here are the specifics of the Free with 10 program:
You order the Gold package and sign up 10 other Gold packages under you = FREE Gold service to You
You order the Platinum package and sign up 10 other Platinum packages under you = FREE Platinum service to You
You order the Gold package and sign any combination of 10 Gold and Platinum packages under you = FREE Gold service to You
You order the Platinum package and sign any combination of 10 Gold and Platinum packages under you = $49.99 credit to You.
XOOM Free Energy Program – (Retroactive to 10/1/14)
Earn FREE* energy for your home every month with XOOM Energy– simply acquire & maintain 15 electricity or natural gas customers and you’ll receive a monthly rebate on your XOOM Energy residential service. *Free Energy rebate will be based on the average monthly XOOM Energy charges for all qualifying customers and excludes taxes, transmission charges and other fees.
To be eligible for the XOOM Free Energy Program, you must register at: https://5linx.xoomenergy.com/en/free-energy/login
The XOOM Free Energy promotional program is an incentive to provide all XOOM Energy customers the ability to enroll and participate to earn a credit, for the energy portion of their bill, based on qualified referral efforts.
In order for a referring customer to earn Free Energy, they must be a customer themselves and have 15 qualified referrals associated with their account in good standing via the XOOM Energy Free Energy program.
Rewards for the energy credit that a referring customer can receive are based on the average usage of the 15 qualified referrals the referring customer acquires, not to exceed their own energy costs.
Referring Customer Qualifications:
Must be “Active” and in “Good Standing” with XOOM Energy (CUST/ACTIVE Statuses). Customers are deemed to be in good standing if (i) their XOOM Energy account is active, (ii) they are not delinquent in any payments due, and (iii) they are not otherwise in default under the Terms of Service Agreement. Please note that a customer who is pending a cancellation with XOOM is not deemed an “active” customer, although they may continue to be billed for XOOM services received while their cancellation is pending with their local utility.
Referring customers must be a XOOM Energy residential customer for each qualifying service and have billed at least one time (Referring Customers that signed up with XOOM prior to the start date will be grandfathered in)
Referring customer must be the named account holder for each account they are receiving free energy credit. The free energy credit is not transferrable.
Free energy will be earned each month whereby the referring customer remains a XOOM Energy customer in Good Standing AND has 15 qualifying accounts
Electricity and natural gas will be treated as separate services. To get a gas credit, referring customer will need to maintain a minimum of 15 qualified gas customers. To get an electricity credit, referring customer will need to maintain a minimum of 15 qualified electricity customers
Any month in which the referring customer fails to maintain at least 15 qualifying accounts, no Free Energy will be earned for that month
If the customer regains 15 qualifying accounts in a subsequent month, the agent will once again earn Free Energy
Referrals cannot have been a XOOM Energy customer in the past 6 months.
USG&E Customers Receive a $50 Dining Certificate Each Month!
Active USG&E customers receive a $50 restaurant.com dining certificate each month as long they remain a USG&E customer.
How the Program Works
Upon enrolling into a USG&E energy program, the customer will be emailed a welcome package. The welcome package will include a letter outlining the energy program they have selected.
Once the customer receives the welcome package, USG&E will also email the customer a notification outlining the incentive reward program and inform them that the reward code to redeem the $50 monthly restaurant.com dining certificate will be emailed to them as soon as their account becomes active with USG&E.
When the customer’s account becomes active, USG&E will email the reward code associated with the account along with the following instructions to redeem their reward:
TO REDEEM THE $50 MONTHLY DINING CERTIFICATE:
Each month, visit http://dine.restaurant.com
The customer should enter their Dining Certificate Reward Code (provided in the email) and click the “Redeem Certificate” button.
The customer’s cart will be credited with $50 for that calendar month.
The customer can use the site’s search engine to find restaurants in their area or across the country.
The customer will print their $50 dining certificate and enjoy!
The customer will repeat this process each month for ongoing savings for as long as they remain enrolled in USG&E’s energy program!
Should the customer have any questions regarding their $50 monthly dining certificate reward, they may contact restaurant.com’s customer service team Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. via phone at (800) 979-8985 or email at email@example.com
Visit www.usgande.com/Rewards for more information.