You’re not in 5LINX until you’ve attended a National Training Event. Over the last year, these events have been held on Facebook and Zoom. We’re looking forward to having an actual in-person live event soon. In the interim, join thousands of your business partners online for this next exciting event that will leave you ready to take your business to the next level. Register today!
Our Virtual Event is happening THIS WEEK featuring a combination of Facebook Live & Zoom Trainings.
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST EVENT INFO & REGISTRATION!
Atlantic City Convention Center
1 Convention Boulevard
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
No Outside Food and Beverage allowed in Center
Atlantic City, NJ
August 4-7, 2021
Event Schedule – TBD
Hotel Information – Coming Soon
Wednesday – February 7
Get registered, purchase your 5LINX apparel for tomorrow, and say hi to your team members!
- 3pm-5:30pm – Reg/Store – Chatham Ballroom A
- 3pm-5:30pm – Product Partners – Georgia International Gallery
Thursday – February 8
There will be rooms with concurrent training’s in product, customer acquisition, recruiting and more. You decide which one is best for you.
- 9am-5:30pm – 5LINX Reg/Store – Chatham Ballroom A
- 10am-5pm – Product Partners – Georgia International Gallery
- 10am-5pm – Breakout Trainings – Rooms 100-101, 102-103, 105-106.
Friday – February 9
Recognition of our top Representatives achievements as well as training’s from our Company Executives and leaders!
- 9am-5:30pm – 5LINX Reg/Store – Chatham Ballroom A.
- 9:30am-6:30pm – General Session – Chatham Ballroom B/C
- 10am-5pm – Product Partners – Georgia International Gallery
- 7:30pm-9pm – Opportunity Meeting – Chatham Ballroom B/C – DOWNLOAD THE INVITE
Saturday – February 10
The final day! Attend company and team events, watch more can’t miss training’s from 5LINX Leaders, and learn of the new promotion announcements!
- 8am-9:30am – Worship Service – Chatham Ballroom B/C
- 9am-3pm – 5LINX Reg/Store – Chatham Ballroom A
- 10am-1pm – Product Partners – Georgia International Gallery
- 10am-6:30pm – General Session – Chatham Ballroom B/C
5LINX is happy to accommodate all attendees. If you require special assistance or consideration before or during the 5LINX Training Event, please contact us at least 30 days prior. This will allow us sufficient time to accommodate any reasonable requests or needs.
Please do not contact the hotels directly as you will not be guaranteed our group rate.
5LINX does not guarantee any of the rates, availability of rooms, and is unaware of the policies that each hotel may have regarding booking and cancellation.
Training Event Ticket Policies
1.1 The first Training Event Ticket purchased under a RIN will be assigned to the name on the Representative’s account.
1.2 Any additional Tickets purchased are considered secondary Tickets allotted for Guests.
1.3 The RIN assigned to the Ticket is eligible for the applicable Event Registration related promotion(s) for that Event (this could include VIMR’s, attendance points, bonuses, etc.)
1.4 Secondary Tickets can be assigned to Guests through the “Ticket Manager” of the purchasing Representative’s Virtual Office or my5LINX app. Secondary tickets should be assigned prior to the Event start to ensure shorter wait times.
· To assign a secondary Ticket to an individual that is not a current Representative, that individual’s name must be assigned to the Ticket through the “Ticket Manager” of the purchasing Representatives Virtual Office or my5LINX app.
· To assign a secondary Ticket to another Representative, with the benefit of any applicable promotions for that Event (this could include VIMR’s, attendance points, bonuses, etc.), that Representative’s name and RIN must be assigned to the Ticket through the “Ticket Manager” of the purchasing
Representatives Virtual Office or my5LINX app.
· To assign only a secondary Ticket to another Representative, that Representative’s name must be assigned to the Ticket through the “Ticket Manager” of the purchasing Representatives Virtual Office or my5LINX app.
1.5 If the Representative has multiple accounts with one or more purchased Training Event Tickets under each account, the first Ticket registered at the Event must be used for the Representative, in their name. The additional Ticket(s) under either account may then be assigned to the guest(s) of the Representative’s choice.
Example: The Representative has one personal position and one business position with an Training Event ticket purchased under each of them. The Representative registers under the business position at the Training Event; therefore the personal position Ticket can be used for any guest of the Representative’s choice. If attendance points are awarded at that particular event, they can be moved to the person who registers if they are an active rep per the Representative’s request. You must be present with your guest at the Training Event to register them under the second, third, etc. position if that is the primary ticket being used.
1.6 If the Purchasing Representative account is a Business Entity, and there is more than one person managing that Entity on file any name that is associated with the Business in our system may use the first Ticket. Individuals not on file as authorized users will not be able to use the first Ticket.
1.7 Mistakes in entry or assignment should be address prior to the Event Start. If a mistake is discovered post Event, the request must be made with the 5LINX Representative Services Department no more than 30 days after the Events last day (Saturday) by the ticket purchaser. 5LINX, in its sol discretion, will determine the reasonable course of action in line with these Policies in order to ensure the proper Representative receives any applicable credit for purchase of the Ticket or attendance at the Event.
2.1 In most cases, points are awarded to Representatives whom have purchased, assigned, or have been assigned an Training Event Ticket. Points for the specific Events Ticket will appear upon purchase and will drop off and purge at the conclusion of the specific Event.
2.2 Attendance points (if applicable) will reflect the week following the conclusion of the event and will drop off and purge at the conclusion of the following event.
Day of Event
3.1 Tickets must be printed and in hand prior to entering the line at registration.
· Tickets can be scanned from any smart phone or tablet that has access to the Virtual Office or the my5LINX app.
3.2 Wristband classification is determined by the earned position of the Representative account the Training Event Ticket(s) were purchased under.
Refunds, Exchanges, and Transfers
4.1 There are no refunds on 5LINX Training Event Ticket purchases.
4.2 Tickets purchased for a specific Event cannot be for exchanged or transferred to another future Event.